Tuesday, November 5, 2013

It's Nice To Meet You

If you are reading this...no matter what age you are I'm sure you have an idea of what it is like to be a high school student. If you're in 8th grade or below you most likely look up to high school students like giants (unless they're like me and have only reached the towering height of 5'2"). If you are in high school then you're currently very aware of your hair, mascara, and cellphone and the texts you are waiting for a reply for. If you are out of high school then you're probably very nostalgic about the whole experience. Either way you know what I'm talking about when I say that teenagers are crazy. We are; we are awkward and insecure and over-dramatic, a ticking time bomb of hormones and all we want is to be noticed. I'm 16 going on 17 and cannot get it through my head that college is just a little over a year away...holy crap. If it wasn't for the invention of paper and pencil I think my head would've already exploded....BOOM! My teachers call me an artist, my parents call me their "talented" oldest daughter, but my friends call me Lucy...It's nice to meet you.  

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed your introduction and your art work is wonderful. Will be checking back for more.
    LKapala

    ReplyDelete