Thursday, November 7, 2013

A Product of Teenage Hormones

A little over a year ago I was having a bit of a "downer day". I remember just slumping into my chair in chemistry, tossing open my binder and then just putting my head in my hands and just breathing outward. It was one of those days...the teacher started the class and I (probably not being a very great student) put my headphones in. I put my head down on my desk and zoned out. While I was zoning I started to picture an image in my head, I picked up my pencil and started to scribble in my science notebook. Later that night I went home and just hulled up in my room with my sketch pad like any typical art freak.
 Well long story short...this was created. Sorry for lack of a better picture but I'm still figuring out this whole blog thing.

Connect and bisect it as you will! 

No comments:

Post a Comment