Saturday, January 25, 2014

"Love the Way You Lie"

Last year for my photography final the class was assigned a music influenced final. The idea was to select a song that spoke to you and portray it through 10 photographs that can all hold their own if viewed separately. It took me what felt like forever to even come up with a song that I wanted to try and photograph...I'm talkin' like a whole three weeks out of the four we were given to complete the project. The song was a cover of "Love the Way You Lie" by Ariana Grande, it was about a dysfunctional relationship between two people. By the time I had all this sorted out it was 7:30pm and the deadline for finals was tomorrow. I had only two photos done (the ones above and below) and so I grabbed my camera and my reluctant ( to say at best) little sister and finished the rest.




No comments:

Post a Comment